The red note is a tool that helps you concetrate on getting to know oneself and the others, also to grow as a person.
This tool is not my mine, it was done by a guy which I admire very much
How to make one?
This is a guide with tips on how to use it
First you need a symbol (this must have a personal meaning) This should be one that you can carry everywhere, that is, you can draw it with a pen on your palm.
(Photos the 2 notebooks I have)
Already done this, the note must have this sections:
- The first pages dedicate them to various motivational sentences and important knowledge but in a simplified or superficial way (Clearly it leaves blank spaces, because eventually you will discover new things).
- Identity: In this section will only have 2 questions: "What's that you'd die for?" "What are your goals?" Also again draw the symbol that you choose
- Questions: are questions that make you curious and want to know.
- Techniques: a detailed description of things that you consider very important to know how to do, from some recipe, to the elaboration of something.
- Protocols: Here's how you consider behaving in any situation that you think you may have like "What to do in the face of fear?" "How to behave in the face of someone new?"
- Discoveries: Here's where you'll put interesting things that you discover and you think they're important.
- Theories: this is very important, here you'll write speculations on a topic that interest you, your reality or your behavior
Remember to take your Red Note everywhere, and take good care of it.
If you have dangerous knowledge you can develop a coded language
I hope it serves you like me and some have served them.
Any question do not hesitate to send me a question in my XMPP I will try to help you.